Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Momma

In the morning she wakes up and make breakfast,
Whilst making it she has plans of the lunch as well,
though she says whatever is there take in the tiifin
but whatever is there is our favorite (made by her.) 
She is the one who cares for us a lot than anyone in the world.
She gives pennies to us though she says don't spend much,
She is the one who is awaiting for us before we reach to our place from school,
In the night she makes us sleep by giving so wonderful caring touch,
She is the one who stays awake till we get peaceful sleep.

She gives her whole life to her,
And our life is totally incomplete without her....
SHE is MOMMA!!!!!!!!!
--------XXXXX----------


1 comments:

Kotlesya said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful thoughts.
My mother was, is and will always be my best friend. I trust her so much. She never betray, never let me down.... she is the person that means everything to me.
Unfortunately she lives 1500km away from me... :(
I miss her warmth......

Post a Comment